FROM THE PRINCIPAL’S DESK
- Almost all parents crave for wealth & abundance for their children.
- Their strong belief is that admission to a good school would guarantee it.
- But statistics show that acquiring wealth & abundance in life has very little correlation with one’s school education.
- Statistics also show that very few ‘A’ graders acquire wealth & abundance.
- Their success is largely due to some other personality traits and has little correlation to school education.
- People with wealth & abundance have a different kind of mindset.
- They think and act in a different way.
- Our current schooling system does not cater to such a mindset.
- In fact, it seems oblivious that such a thing even exist!!
- At MRDA our focus is on nurturing the mindset of a “Compassionate Wealth Creator along with academic excellence.”!!
Founder & Principal.
International Licensed Teacher Of ‘Heal Your Life’ Workshops.
Certified Teacher/Counselor For
We empower a kid to acquire knowledge through the process of self exploration
We impart knowledge through innovative teaching methodlogies
We empower a child to acquire knowledge through the process of self exploration
Tarun Gattani, ICSE District Topper. 2014
“I was a boarder at MRDA & loved every bit of my stay there. How can I ever forget our chairperson Isha mam’s words that transformed me inside-out: “ Tarun, you are just an evening away from greatness.” There was no looking back for me then on. I went on to become the best student in academics & sports.”